Pur 8oz. / 250ml. comfort feeder
1. Has a wide mouth that is largest size of the mouth for a feeding bottle, under Pur. This size allows mothers to pour milk powder in the bottle more easily and can contain teat that is more like a mother's nipple. The wide neck also allows the bottle to be shorter than a standard neck or a wide neck feeding bottle.
2. The hood of the bottle has a measuring scale, to measure the amount of milk powder to be poured in, each time, and it can be attached to the base of the bottle.
3. The shape of the bottle allows an easy and comfortable grip for babies and feeders, while feeding.
4. The bottle is wide so can act as a good drinking cup as well, if proper lid is attached.
5. Attached with a wide mouth (comfort feeder) silicone nipple that not only is built with the advanced proflo technology that allows an unrestricted/smooth flow of liquid, but also mimics mother's teat that allows mothers to more easily alternate between breast feeding and bottle feeding.
6. BPA FRE